Kindergarten Registration (including Transitional Kindergarten)
Registration and start dates for kindergarten and transitional kindergarten vary by district. Contact your district and neighborhood school for more information. Health and dental screenings and up-to-date immunizations are required to register. For assistance in finding free or low-cost health and dental providers, dial 2-1-1 for free, 24-hour information on community, health and social services.
- Arcohe Union (209) 748-2313
- Center Joint Unified (916) 338-6330
- Elk Grove Unified (916) 686-7700
- Elverta Joint (916) 991-2244
- Folsom Cordova Unified (916) 294-9000
- Galt Joint Union (209) 744-4545
- Natomas Unified (916) 567-5400
- River Delta Unified (707) 374-1700
- Robla (916) 991-1728
- Sacramento City Unified (916) 643-7400
- San Juan Unified (916) 971-7700
- Twin Rivers Unified (916) 566-1600
After School Care
Most transitional kindergarten and kindergarten programs are part-day. If your family needs before- or after-school care, contact Child Action for referrals to school age programs.