Early Learning PBM
Early Learning PBM is designed to enhance the quality of early care and education provided in licensed, private programs serving children birth - age 5. Now Accepting Applications for coaching services for 2023-2024. 2023-2024 Outreach Flyer See below for next steps.
Funded by First 5 Sacramento, Early Learning PBM is a professional growth program for teachers and administrators working in private centers and family child care homes in Sacramento County.
Participants can choose from two coaching frequencies and focus areas.
Weekly on-site coaching (60 minutes/week)
- Teacher-Child Interaction
- Social Emotional Learning/Challenging Behaviors
- Observation and Planning
Monthly community of practice + coaching (2 hours/month
- Center Administration
- Family Child Care Administration
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in ECE Settings
- Infant and Toddler Care
Next Steps for Program Leaders Interested in PBM services for themselves &/or their staff. Choose one:
- Interested in learning more about how PBM can benefit your staff? Complete the Interest Survey & a PBM staff person will be in touch with you.
- Ready to apply for the 2023-2024 program year? Complete the PBM Application.
ASQ para familias - su guia rapida a las evaluaciones ASQ...
ASQ FAQ for Parents...
This one pager gives an overview of the ASQ tools and use in Early Learning PBM...